terça-feira, 7 de abril de 2009

Undeniably

Some people are different. Some of them have awake inside things that others have asleep. I have always, since I was born, had a feeling wild and uncontrollable. An unexplainable feeling, enormous, endless. And always had a will, a wish to put it out. A wish to love, to love all days, all minutes, all the time. I look at things and don't see them with the same eyes. Out of nowhere, it came to me, and now, today, I've realized that the chance is right in front of me. You'll not suffer anymore. The world will be bad to you no longer, I'll make you feel the tree and the sun. You'll not feel mad and angry, I'll make you look at the bird, I'll make you smile for no reason at all, and you'll cry, for sadness no more, but because you find it beautiful and deep. You'll never have to be who you're not anymore, you'll be you, and nobody else. I'm willing. It's for you. My love is going for you. If I don't do it, probably no one will, for the rest of your life. I can not admit that, you can not die without have witnessed it all, it's wonders, it's magic. You're broken when your heart's not open, and I'm going to open it, because I can and because I want to. That makes me happy, and so will you. My love is yours.

Human.

7 comentários:

Ila Marinho disse...

That's the most beautiful thing about the humans:
Even with all the bad and distructive feelings and things we can do,humans love.
Above all they love.

Marcus disse...
Este comentário foi removido por um administrador do blog.
artur paschoali disse...

I hope so, darling. and, as I said before, I know that you can.

A. disse...

I like humans when they discover the feelings, the good ones. but sometimes they take so long..

artur paschoali disse...

todo mundo quer ser elite e falar inglês né, rapá?

UHAOEHEOAHAEOHOEAHEA

B. disse...

Pô, meus comentários são sempre em português... CADÊ O GOOGLE?
iaehaiehaiehaieha

Francis Espíndola disse...

HGSHAGSHAGSHAGS. eu rio muito de vocês.